Saturday, August 30, 2008

Recommend From U.K

To Whom It May Concern

Regarding Pasang Dendi Sherpa,

It was by accident I first met Dendi in Kathmandu, and immediately I was drawn to his smile and welcoming manner. As it happened I was looking to trek the Annapurna Circuit and discussed the issue with Dendi who was very informative and helpful. He also offered excellent rates compared to other people I knew had hired guides.

In total I spent a month in Dendi's company, being so impressed with him on the Annapurna Circuit that I decided to go to Everest with him as well!!! I consider Dendi to be a trustworthy friend who would do anything to help you even at his own expense.... he is truly a great example of the Sherpa People and their kind nature.

Dendi and I shared many adventures together and he made the few months I stayed in Nepal a really memorable experience. His history and knowledge of the mountains, combined with his great sense of humor make his the perfect traveling companion.
Therefore it goes without saying I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PASANG DENDI SHERPA as a Himalayan guide.

Yours sincerely
Paul Brewer,
50B North Road,
Midsomer Norton,
Bath, Somerset
BA3 2QQ,
ENGLAND

SherpaGuide

Namaste, My name is Pasang Dendi Sherpa and I am a professionally qualified Mountain and trekking guide here in Nepal. I have many years o...