Monday, March 20, 2017

SherpaGuide

Namaste, My name is Pasang Dendi Sherpa and I am a professionally qualified Mountain and trekking guide here in Nepal. I have many years of experience in the guide and I only offer a top class service with my ultimate aim in providing all of the clients who I work with a safe, enjoyable memorable experience and always at a competitive price. Whatever you're aims and aspiration I can guarantee a suitable itinerary that will meet all of your requirements taking into consideration the associated hazards with altitude to prevent any problems. Too many people every year are caught out with altitude problems due to poor planning and over-ambitious trekking itineraries. My approach is to prevent this by careful planning and by using my extensive experience and knowledge of this medical issue. I can facilitate you with all your arrangements and itinerary, and help you go around the town. I speak Nepali, Tibetan, English, and Sherpa, so I can help you to talk to most of the people in Nepal. My rates you will find to be very competitive. I do not have the same costs as companies do but certainly, I offer better service. If you require any guiding services for your group regardless of the size please contact me to arrange a professional service.

My services include:-

- Qualified mountain guide– level 1 certification
- Full teahouse + camping trekking service
- Excellent guide and porter service
- Safe, enjoyable, memorable, and cost-effective trekking!
- Nepali lessons, amazing stories, joke-telling!

MY ACHIEVEMENT

I have done the following adventure trek passes:
1. Thorong pass 5416m Annapurna Region
2. Mesokato pass 5315m Annapurna Region
3. Tilicho pass 5325 m Annapurna Region
4. Chola pass 5500 m Everest Region
5. Ganjala pass 5100m Lantang Region
6. Tesi lapcha 5755m Everest Region
7. Larkeyala pass 5100 m Annapurna Region
8. Renjola pass 5400 m Everest Region

My Contact details are below

Pasang Dendi Sherpa
Mountain & Trekking Guide
Trekking Organizer in Nepal
Email:-Pasang_dendi@hotmail.com
Email:- SherpaGuide@gmail.com

SherpaGuide

Namaste, My name is Pasang Dendi Sherpa and I am a professionally qualified Mountain and trekking guide here in Nepal. I have many years o...