Saturday, August 30, 2008

Recommend From U.K


I have known Pasang Dendi for approximately 3 years and have employed him on 2 separate trips to Nepal, the most recent, a successful summit of Island Peak where his organizing and attention to detail were first class. 

My first trip, in October 2003, I spent a month with him trekking around the Annapurna region, an amazing experience. His knowledge of his own country is impressive and although when we first met, his English was very patchy, he has worked extremely hard at improving. 

He is a very compassionate and reliable person and very good company to be with. For anyone wishing to trek or climb Nepal, Dendi is someone I would put my trust in again and again and through my visits to Nepal, I have also gained a very good friend.
Dave Morgan
Birkdale yate
Bristol Southglos
BS 3724 ET
England
Tell.: 0044145881007

SherpaGuide

Namaste, My name is Pasang Dendi Sherpa and I am a professionally qualified Mountain and trekking guide here in Nepal. I have many years o...