Saturday, August 30, 2008

Letter of Recommendation University College London

My name is Bala, full name Balasundaram Bangaru, originally from India. I am currently working as a research fellow at the University College London.

I am highly interested in mountaineering. I have climbed few mountains in the past including Aconcagua (Argentina), Kilimanjaro(Tanzania), Hyana Potosi(Bolivia). I used the services of Pasang Dendi sherpa, recommended by another friend of mine. I climbed Meera Peak in Nepal during April 2007 and a also a hike to Namche bazaar on the base camp trek route.

I took 17 days for the entire trip. Pasang Dendi received me at the airport and organised the whole trip. I communicated with him through Email. I had instant replies from him, so it was quite simple to organise the trip. For the Mera peak climb he had organised another climbing guide and he accompanied me all the way to the high camp. He is very friendly, warm and caring.

I am highly impressed by his services. He has no commercial motivation and his passion for the mountains was quite obvious. He was very energetic and enthusiastic. I felt like I am climbing with another friend of mine. I recommend his services for any of your mountaineering needs in Nepal. For any additional information please contact me via email: balasundaram.bangaru@gmail.com

Dr. Balasundaram Bangaru
Research Fellow
Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre
The Advanced Centre for Biochemical Engineering
University College London
Torrington Place
London WC1E 7JE
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 7745Fax: +44 (0)20 7916 3943

SherpaGuide

Namaste, My name is Pasang Dendi Sherpa and I am a professionally qualified Mountain and trekking guide here in Nepal. I have many years o...